The knee surgeons at Tulsa Bone & Joint Associates are highly trained to diagnose and treat your knee problem and aid in your full recovery. While a knee revision or replacement may not be necessary for you, our surgical patients can benefit from the option to have a hospital-free knee surgery at our Union Pines Surgery Center.
If you live an active lifestyle or play sports, knee injuries are common. During these activities, you add stress on your knees, sometimes making them weak and prone to injury. As you age, osteoarthritis and other degenerative conditions can also cause sudden or progressive knee joint pain.
You should see a doctor if you have:
- Sharp or continual pain in the knee joint, even at rest
- Swelling around the knee
- Catching or locking of the joint
- Limited range of motion (cannot extend or bend your lower leg completely)
- Pain associated with movement of the knee joint
- Instability or weakness
If you have joint pain in your knee, you should see your doctor right way. Sometimes, knee pain can be remedied without the need for surgery. But if a condition is left untreated and becomes progressively worse, surgery may be the only alternative.
Common Knee Conditions
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) tear
- Posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) tear
- Patellar tendon tear
- Knee tendon bursitis
- Meniscus tear
- Osgood-Schlatter disease (knee pain)
- Osteoarthritis of the knee
- Patellofemoral syndrome (runner’s knee)
Common Knee Procedures
- Arthroscopy of the knee joint
- ACL reconstruction
- Minimally invasive knee replacement
- Total knee replacement
- Partial knee replacement
- Revision knee replacement
Put an end to your knee pain and get back to the activities you love. The knee specialists at Tulsa Bone & Joint Associates will evaluate your condition and advise you of your treatment options.
Call us at (918) 392-1400 today to schedule your appointment at one of our five convenient locations in Tulsa, Bartlesville, Owasso, or Sand Springs, Oklahoma or request an appointment online and someone will call you to schedule your visit.