Tulsa Bone & Joint specialists are established in their profession and have unmatched experience and training with elbow and shoulder rehabilitation. To help you get back to your daily activities as quickly as possible, we offer the most advanced surgical and nonsurgical treatments available.
Pain in your shoulder or elbow can affect how you use your arm and even affect how well you sleep. These problems are most often associated with inflammation. This inflammation causes swelling, stiffness, and pain to the joints and surrounding muscles.
Shoulder and elbow conditions may develop as a result of an injury at work or during physical activity (sports or exercise, etc.). Repetitive motion and overuse can also lead to shoulder and elbow pain. This pain gradually worsens over time as you continue to use your arms.
Common symptoms of a shoulder/elbow injury include:
- Pain when raising arms above head
- Pain while sleeping or lying on your side
- Pain over the outside of the shoulder/upper arm muscles
- Radiating pain, tingling, or numbness in your elbow, forearm, wrist, or fingers
Shoulder & Elbow Conditions
- Arthritis of the shoulder or elbow
- Broken collarbone
- Dislocated shoulder / elbow
- Frozen shoulder
- Rotator cuff tear
- Shoulder impingement syndrome (tendonitis)
- Erb’s palsy (brachial plexus injury)
- Rupture of the biceps tendon
- Tennis elbow
- Golfer’s elbow
- Pitcher’s elbow
- Ulnar nerve entrapment
- Elbow spurs and bone fragments
Shoulder & Elbow Procedures
- Shoulder arthroscopy
- Reverse shoulder replacement
- Total shoulder replacement
- Shoulder cartilage tear (glenoid labrum tear)
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
Don’t continue to live with shoulder or elbow pain. Call our office today at (918) 392-1400 to schedule an appointment with one of our shoulder and elbow specialists, or request an appointment online and someone from our staff will get back to you as soon as possible.