At Tulsa Bone & Joint Associates, our talented group of hip surgeons are highly trained to diagnose, treat, and rehabilitate your hip problem. Physical activity, sports, or a fall can all cause injuries to the hip.
Additionally, as we age, degenerative conditions such as arthritis can begin to cause pain in the hips. Through orthopedic medicine and physical therapy, most hip conditions can be remedied without the need for invasive surgery.
See your doctor if you experience any of the following symptoms:
- Catching or locking of the joint
- Instability or weakness
- Limited range of motion (cannot extend or bend your leg completely)
- Pain associated with movement of the hip joint
- Sharp or continual pain in the hip, even at rest
- Swelling around the hip
Common Hip Conditions
- Hip labral tears and hip impingement
- Snapping hip
- Hip fracture
- Hip dislocation
- Cartilage defects/flaps
- Unexplained hip pain
- Inflammation of the hip lining (synovitis)
- IT band bursitis
Common Hip Procedures
- Total hip replacement
- Hip resurfacing
- Revision hip replacement
- Direct anterior hip surgery
- Minimally invasive hip replacement
If you are experiencing pain in your hip, call Tulsa Bone & Joint Associates today at (918) 392-1400 to schedule an appointment in one of our five convenient Oklahoma locations: Tulsa, Bartlesville, Owasso, Sand Springs, or Stillwater. Or, request an appointment online and someone from our staff will contact you.
You don’t have to live with the pain. Let our hip specialists help you on the road to recovery so you can get back to enjoying all the activities that make you feel good again.