Tulsa Bone & Joint Sand Springs offers orthopedic care and physical therapy. Our orthopedic clinic is led by Christopher Crane, MD, a sports medicine fellowship-trained physician. The clinic accepts both walk-in Urgent Care appointments and scheduled appointments.
As a nonsurgical physician, Dr. Crane is able to treat patients in a number of orthopedic cases, including the following:
- Joint injections (both cortisone and Synvisc to large joints such as knees and shoulders), including ultrasound guided injections
- Splinting and casting
- Some DME (will refer to Tulsa if needed)
- X-ray on site
- Knee injuries, including ACL or other ligament tears
- Foot and ankle injuries, including Achilles tendon tears
- Hand and wrist trauma, including broken wrist
- Sports injuries, including sprains and strains. We are excited to announce that Dr. Crane is serving as the team physician for the Sapulpa Chieftains.
- Workers’ comp injuries
For your convenience, Tulsa Bone & Joint also offers physical therapy in Sand Springs. We look forward to serving you and your family right in the Sand Springs/Sapulpa community.
Phone: (918) 236-4504
Fax: (918) 236-4594
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday, 9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 9:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Physical Therapy Hours:
Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Springs Village Shopping Center
3917 S. Highway 97
Sand Springs, OK 74063
Dr. Christopher Crane: Moving Life Forward for Sand Springs