In an effort to better serve the Tulsa community, the Tulsa Bone and Joint Orthopedic Urgent Care on our main campus at 4812 S. 109th E. Ave. has extended its hours!
The new hours are Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 12 noon.
In many cases, a visit to our Orthopedic Urgent Care can save you from a trip to the ER. Below is a list of conditions that are treated at our Orthopedic Urgent Care vs. the Emergency Room. If you have questions for our Urgent Care, give us a call at (918) 236-4500.
One of the most common reasons that patients come to Tulsa Bone & Joint is related to injuries that occurred right in their own home. Whether they fell in the shower or tripped over LEGOS and twisted an ankle, many of the injuries that occur in the home could have been avoided.
Here are a few tips on how to prevent injuries in your home:
- Clean up spills right away.
- Secure throw rugs so they stay in place. Or get rid of throw rugs altogether!
- Power cords for lamps should be bundled and routed to power outlets as efficiently as possible.
- Avoid running extension cords through/across traffic areas.
- Stairs should remain completely free of objects at all times. If you install a rug on a stairway, make sure it’s securely fastened to each individual step.
- Keep your floors free of clutter and insist children put toys away when they aren’t playing with them.
- Install grab bars in the bathroom. This will help family members maintain their balance in slippery conditions.
- If your children are prone to leaving LEGOS on the floor, consider investing in these hilarious slippers to protect parents’ feet from LEGOS.
If you do happen to experience an orthopedic accident, Tulsa Bone & Joint Orthopedic Urgent Cares are a fast, convenient option.